Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday Poems





small world poem

write down where you live
and after school my dad will
take me to see snow

-- allen





just to clarify (a love poem)

I am harrison
happy birthday I love you
my teacher sophie

-- harrison


suspiciously charming poem

teacher, do you look
more beautiful because
today's your birthday?

-- allen



far away birthday poem

look at us facing the mirror in the half light chopping away at my hair and cracking cold m&ms between our teeth wondering at how the other is the only person in the world we can't see quite clearly though we see every pore, every hope, pass no judgment, one smells like home to the other

-- teacher sophie


craigslist, philadelphia, apartments/housing

chocolate, balm, leaves
a package arrives from anna
and I go online



most recently on ugly betty

we made good cookies
in the oven he bought me
and ate quietly



kiah gives

a card that says what
I would like to say to her
what a friend we found

No comments:

Post a Comment