Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"My Best Friend" by Brian

Who is your best friend? a girl? a boy? Someone you always play with? or someone always be good in your class? My best friend's name is Alex. He is not very special. but we know what eachother like, and I always play with him.

In the break time. we always play games, talk to him. we can talk about anything, about toys, cell phones, hip hop music and somethings about home. sometimes, we share music and book, and I think it is the most intersting thing I have done in the school. Also, we go to KOJEN study English too! He studies English every Wednesday and Saturday, and how he is k8.

Many people said, "Healthy, Family and friends is important", and now I know what is means because I have my best friend Alex to do something with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment